So, tomorrow I'll have finished my 17th week and entering into the 18th! Yowzers! We had an appointment yesterday. It wasn't a big appointment like we originally thought, but we heard Luke's heartbeat. It thrills me every time!! I just love hearing those sounds of life inside me that are so precious to my ears.
The next appointment is March 14, and THIS will be the biggie ultrasound! I'll be between 20 and 21 weeks at that point, so over the half-way point! Nate and I realized that in 5 months-ish, we'll be parents. Weird. But, awesome. We are beyond ready to be parents!!
2 comments:
I love the heartbeat sound, too. Dave and I will randomly make the noise to one another when we are just chilling in the house and it makes us smile. "Woosh woosh woosh woosh."
Glad to hear everything is well!
You will be great parents! And yes, hearing the heartbeat never gets old :)
Post a Comment