Luke is 4 months old, today!!
How is this happening? I still am amazed sometimes that I'm actually a mom, and I have a son! (Who is precious, by the way)
Lately, Luke has accomplished some pretty amazing things! He can now hold his head up all on his own...no more bobbling! He also is talking up a storm and has found his hands. He loves to slobber on everything and chew on anything close to his mouth.
About 3 weeks ago, we tried his jumper toy. He was still not quite tall enough to touch the floor and his head was a tad loose to sit in it by himself. Last night he was just crazy with energy, so we got the jumper out again. He LOVED it!! At first he was a tad unsure, but after a minute or so, he figured out it was tons of fun! It was fun for mommy and daddy, too!
Wednesday is his 4 month check up so we'll get to see how much he's grown! We can't wait!
We're working on rolling over. He's got a little while before this happens, I think, but that's ok! Can't wait to see what month 5 brings!




1 comment:
ack! Cute cute cute! Calvin loves his jumper too (and so do I...keeps him occupied!).Can't wait to hear his weight stats...I bet he's a growin boy like Calvin.
Post a Comment