Monday, December 22, 2008

New....

background!!  I get too bored with one background, so expect this to happen pretty often! :)  

Sooooo... I officially graduated from nursing school on 12/20 and am now a GN (graduate nurse).  I can't call myself an RN (registered nurse) until I pass my state boards.  I haven't scheduled it yet, so that will be my last and final hurdle to achieving this goal of being an RN.  This particular test is called the NCLEX.  It should be fun ;)  

Nate and I are looking forward to celebrating our 2nd Christmas together!!  I'm praying everyone has a wonderful, blessed Christmas, remembering the reason for the season.  

2 comments:

The Norvells said...

I hope you had a good time at your graduation weekend. did you trip and fall on stage???

The Young's said...

yeah.. i changed it yet again, since this post. but, this one is going to stay for awhile! :)