Saturday, June 19, 2010

Last night we told my brother and sis-in-law!! It was super fun- definitely don't think they were expecting it!! Thursday, from the incident I had, the doctor took some blood work. Now I'm just waiting for the results to show on Monday, but I have complete confidence that they will look just fine. Nothing feels different, and the spotting/bleeding has totally tapered off- praise our awesome Lord!! We're so grateful!!

Please keep praying for the safety of this child and that he/she would be filled with life!

No major symptoms yet. Just overall feeling wiped out!

Our first official appointment is July 6 when we get to see the little-bit, and hear the heartbeat! Cannot wait!!!

(Still not telling the FB world until later... we're keeping at family and the few people who read this thing, as I'm using this as a way to journal my experience...thanks!!!)

No comments: