Well, today starts week 7! At times it feels like the days are passing sooooo slowly, and other times I can't believe it has been 3 weeks already since we found out. Lots has happened in 3 short weeks, and I couldn't be happier to be experiencing this right now.
We joined a new church, which we are totally stoked about!!! We have been feeling the leading of the Holy Spirit in this direction, so we're really happy to have made the step and to be able to serve at Founder's Baptist Church in Spring, TX.
My parents AND grandparents have moved into their new homes as well, in the last 3 weeks. Mom and dad were able to sell their house, and my grandparents are starting their new life, since losing their home of over 20 years to a fire at the end of April. It seems like they're finally feeling the ability to move forward now, and we couldn't be happier for them. Praying they feel the Lord's comfort as they rebuild their entire life and grieve the loss of pets due to the fire.
Still not feeling much of anything!! Praise the Lord, the nausea that I keep hearing about has not hit me... hoping it stays that way! In some ways though, I think about it being kinda nice to be able to feel SOMETHING, just as an assurance that things are ok in there, hehe, but I know the minute i say that, and nausea hits, I'll regret it. So i'll take my symptom-free pregnancy right now and be thankful. Just have faith and continue praying for this little-bit. We have our ultrasound next Tuesday!! Yay!!
2 comments:
YAY! You get to have your ultrasound WAY before I did. Isn't this fun? Still praying for you!
how many weeks were you with yours?? i'll be 8 weeks 1 day, by that time.
Post a Comment