Monday, November 29, 2010

Almost December!

Wow, I can't believe this year is almost over!! It's almost December, almost Christmas! So excited! I had some lab work drawn last week, and the number that was low last time is also low this time, but not as bad. They started me on progesterone, again.. so here we are with the extreme fatigue and drowsiness it causes. But that's ok! If it means our baby will thrive, I'm all for it. Bring it on!

Right now, I have no other symptoms of an impending miscarriage like last time, thankfully. Everything else feels and seems pretty normal, as far as I know, so I'm not worrying! No need to worry until something happens. As much as I wish they had told me all the numbers looked perfectly normal, I'm trusting the Lord. His plan is sovereign, even if the worst happens. Just don't want to think about that yet. :) I'm just enjoying being pregnant right now and thankful for this baby.

Thanksgiving was pretty uneventful, since I had to work. Don't worry, Nate saved me leftovers. I missed not being part of the cooking mayhem that happens in my family. I love all the preparation and stress that goes into the meal. I know, call me crazy. I've been off the whole rest of the weekend, until Wednesday. My super cute nephew turned 1 Thanksgiving day, and we had his party Friday which was a blast! Other than that, we've been relaxing. Nate took off today, so we're excited to spend it together.

So just praying continually for everything involving this pregnancy. I'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday. :)

No comments: