The green color is hard to tell on the computer, but it's pretty close to the picture:
We also had our appointment today, and Luke is perfect!! My ankle swelling is gone, and my blood pressure has been much better at home. At the doctor's office it wasn't too great, but I was pretty nervous about them taking it. My doctor isn't too worried, and definitely doesn't want me worrying about preeclampsia right now. She said it's way too early for that to happen, and to just relax and keep an eye on my BP at home. I can always begin meds again if need be. Nate and I got a kick out of him. He's SO not shy about his modesty in the least..hehe. And yes, he's definitely a BOY! No question about it! His arms and legs are measuring in a week ahead of schedule (long legs and arms), and everything else is perfectly on schedule with my due date. Praise the Lord he is developing as he should. He was so cute to watch on the screen, flipping and moving around. He definitely couldn't keep his hands away from his face, as you can see in one of the pics below. Here he is!!
Profile shot with his hand by his face
Blurry little foot :D
3 comments:
The nursery color looks great! Some of the pictures aren't loading on my computer....anyone else had that problem? I could only see the picture with the crib...the second one. Can't wait to see how all the bedding and stuff looks...going to be uh-door-able!
Ok, I reformatted the pictures. Hopefully they can be seen now!
Love the paint and the sono pics! He is already a little cutie!!
Post a Comment