Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby news

It looks like we're having a baby next week!! So nervous, yet SO excited! This was decided today at my follow up visit. My blood pressure is still high, so I will go back Monday to follow up on lab work and discuss days for induction. She said I will most likely go in Tuesday evening (to begin Cervadil if needed) and start Pitocin sometime Wednesday morning. All this if nothing happens beforehand.

I would LOVE to go into labor before this point, but we'll just see what happens. It hasn't quite sunk in yet that we'll be doing this in less than a week! I'll be 38 weeks, so that's that! Below is a picture I just took this morning before the doctor. Ignore the bathroom cleaning process going on behind me and the fact that I'm not looking into the camera..lol!



We're praying for a safe, healthy delivery and that Luke comes out strong and healthy! Praise the Lord for his provision thus far!

1 comment: