Monday, July 11, 2011

the big day!!

I just got home from my doctor's visit, and we're having a baby this week!! My BP is still high and in her opinion, there's really no reason not to induce. She doesn't want to risk waiting around, so she thinks it's best to go ahead and start everything!

Tomorrow, Nate and I will go to the hospital and check in around 8 p.m. She's going to start Cervadil that night and Pitocin early the next morning on Wednesday. So, Luke will be here sometime Wednesday, most likely, unless he decides to wait until Thursday morning! haha.. let's hope not ;)

I am pretty nervous- just of the unknown! Excited too, though. Can't believe this last 9 1/2 months have gone by already and it's here! Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you and so very excited!!

LOVE YOU GIRL!!

Kati said...

YAY BABY LUKE!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of you :) Lauren, you will do great! I hope you're spending today doing something fun and eating ice cream :>