Tuesday, March 15, 2011

21 Weeks!

Tomorrow I'll be 21 weeks, entering my 22nd week... and only 134 days left?? For some reason that doesn't sound so long away.. little man will be here before we know it! I absolutely love feeling him move. I'm constantly placing Nate's hand on my belly, and Luke likes it, too! He seems to become just a little more active and squirmy when daddy is rubbing my tummy. I'm looking forward to feeling him more often :)

And finally, I took some pictures of myself via the Iphone, so sorry for the poor quality, and of the fact that i'm taking them myself! haha.. The things you do at home while your hubby is at work! So here's the halfway point pictures...






Stats as of yesterday's appointment:

So far I've gained between 9-10 lbs, total.

Luke weighs 15 oz! My "What to Expect" App says about 11 oz. at this point, so we're looking at a big baby?? Praise the Lord he is healthy! This should be interesting ;)

I have no real cravings. I just get hungry easily, and anything that I have my eye on sounds pretty yummy at the moment.

I can still wear my pre-pregnancy jeans if the top button is undone, so I'm not wearing a whole lot of maternity stuff. Plus, I'm just being stubborn and don't want to go buy anything.

I truly don't feel pregnant, if that makes sense. Other than the fact that my tummy is growing and I feel him move, I can't really tell much difference in what my normal is. I'm completely ok with that and am thankful for an easy pregnancy so far. It's more than I deserve. :)

3 comments:

Kati said...

You're so cute! And that's awesome that you can still wear your jeans :) I think I was actually excited to pick out maternity clothes and even now...my eye still wanders to that area in Target. ha ha.

The Young's said...

Thanks, Kati! I think I would be a little more excited about it if I could find more clothes that fit my longer frame that I also felt wasn't breaking the bank. I'm gonna go look at old navy. I love their summer styles and they have long lengths. Cheap, too!

The Norvells said...

so cute! Glad to finally see a belly picture. You're tall frame is going to enable you to carry it so well. And 9-10 pounds.....I'm totally jealous. I'm up to 25....of course, after our trip it will probablly be closer to 30 :>).Happy halfway mark! Excited to talk to you when we get back in town.