
So, tomorrow I can officially say we made it to the half-way point!! I'll be 20 weeks, starting my 21st week!! I have an app on my i-phone that I've been keeping track of a few dates with, so I'll share them on here as well.
February 21, I was able to feel the first movement! It was more like fluttering, but it was definitely more than my intestines making a bunch of racket (which is something they often do). And, this past Sunday, March 6, Nate was able to feel it on my tummy for the first time!! We were thinking it was pretty early to do so, but considering we could see the gender at 13.5 weeks, our little man is progressing nicely! I'm wondering how big this kid is going to be, and if his size has anything to do with the amount of movement that even Nate can feel on my tummy, just at 19 weeks. We'll see! Our next appointment is this coming Monday, so we're DYING to see him again. I'm assuming this will be the last ultrasound, since it's the big mid-pregnancy one? I'll be nearly 21 weeks by that time... should get some good pictures!
It's been fun to hear friends and family mention showers! I would count all things a gift and a blessing, and would never expect a cent, but it's fun to hear the excitement for this baby! The showers will be lots of fun.
We also decided to go back to our original decision for the bedding, which you can see a few posts down below. We can't contain our excitement! I'll have pictures for my next weekly post, so stay tuned!
1 comment:
Lauren, that's so exciting!! And you may have another sono before it's all said and done I think.
Isn't it cool to feel those first flutters? Feeling your baby move will never get old! Unless you're trying to sleep :)
Post a Comment