20 weeks
25 weeks
My next appointment is Monday, so I'll be interested to know the new numbers as far as weight gain goes. I choose not to weigh myself at home and wait for those numbers to come out at the doctor's office. It's something I would obsess about and worry over, so there ya go! Makes me much happier and less neurotic. :)
Back to work for the next 2 days. Praying for a non-stressful 2 days. Praying I can retain a servant's attitude and be a witness to the patients I'm caring for, even when I don't feel like it. It's not my choice to "feel" like it or not. God commands it, so that's my prayer!
I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend! My friend, Karen, is due in June and we're giving her baby shower Saturday in Dallas. Can't wait!!
3 comments:
Hey hey hey! You're looking great! So cute. Can't wait to see you on Saturday. Means so much to me that you would come! Love you.
Cute bump! I may have already told you this but my doctor always told me that tall women can hide big babies... ha ha or something like that. We have more room to spread out the gain :>
So good to see you today!
Thanks, Karen! I had such a good time this weekend! You got some awesome stuff- so blessed!
Kati, I know!! One of the many perks of being tall. It'll be interesting to see how big I'll be at the end. It was so good to see you, too!
Post a Comment