Tuesday, April 26, 2011

27 Weeks!

Tomorrow is a new week! I get to begin my 28th!! They're getting widdled (if that's a word) down... whoop!! It seems like it was just 10 weeks ago at 17 weeks that I was saying I couldn't wait to get to 20 weeks. Now I'm almost 30? And tomorrow I start my 3rd trimester? SO EXCITED!!

I will have to say some minor little discomforts are arising. The bigger my belly gets the more it feels like it's stretched out. Just a tad weird. Not quite uncomfortable, but the thought of having 3 more months of growth seems a little daunting..lol.

My abdominal muscles are apparently feeling the strain, too. I have a sense of pressure down there all the time, like they're tired..haha. Just wait you abdominal muscles. You have no idea what you're in for in the next few months. Belly band, here I come...

Hmm.. other than that? I have no complaints!

My glucose challenge test is Monday. I hate having any kind of testing done because there is always that fear of something coming back abnormal! That's the control-freak in my coming out... But, i have to keep reminding myself that everything is in His hands. He's held me up to this point and He only gives us what we need for the day, not for tomorrow as well. No sense in worrying about what will happen past today! So that's my focus for the week... not to let my nerves get the best of me, and that my thoughts will be fixed on the things above.. not on earthly things... in ALL aspects of my life. I'll just name that my weekly challenge!

We got some AWESOME stuff for Luke's room at Hobby Lobby. For those of you who know me... this store could be my downfall. It's like a complete buffet of crafts and home decor! And on top of that, all the wall decor, along with numerous other items were 50% off!! What day did we go? April 23rd. What day did the sale just so happen to end? April 23rd!! Totally hit the jackpot! We're going to paint bookshelves this weekend and will probably have his room done pretty quickly! Just the minor little details here and there that I'll wait for showers to see what we need to add.

We Are So Blessed!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Yes, the belly stretch :) Mine never got super itchy like they say it can sometimes but I tried to keep it lotion-ed up. You're doing great and it's really starting to go fast now! Soak up every minute :)

The glucose test is not that bad. I had the orange flavor...just drink fast!

The Norvells said...

What did you get? Did you see those cute frames I was talking about??
glad you're doing well!