My mom always told me I was more of a squirmer, so I often wondered what my babies would feel like inside. No squirming here, just full on kicking! I LOVE it! I can see my shirt jump now, too, when he kicks which is totally weird. Yes, it's cool and a blessing, but anyone who has been pregnant has to admit it's a little freakish. It definitely makes Nate and I laugh, providing for amusing entertainment at night. He also seems to want to have a party as soon as it's about time to go to bed (for me). Every day is a new adventure. Pregnancy is such a fun, exciting time!!!
The last few days, I've been fretting over the fact that we really only have 3 complete months left until the beginning of July, at which he could technically come at any point. THAT makes me nervous when I think of all we have to do, and how all we have to do requires..... money. I hate spending it, as stated in previous posts. Nate often reminds me it will all work out and our God is in complete control, never leaving us wanting for anything. I just have to remember that and try not to be a control freak.
For any of those who read this that already have children... please feel free to look at our registries (babies r us, target) and fill me in on anything that's a MUST have that we don't have on there. Also, feel free to tell me to get rid of things that aren't completely necessary.
My next appointment is April 18th! As always, love to hear that heartbeat! Looking forward to it!!
1 comment:
Glad to hear you're feeling so well, friend! July is so very close...but you'll be ready, I'm sure of it. You're a great planner, and you and Nate make a great team! Can't wait to see you in another week, and then get to come down to Houston again before the big day (for both of us!)
Love you dearly!
K
Post a Comment