
This past Friday my work buddies gave us a baby shower. Above is the yummy, handsome cake! It's also the day my friend Karen had her baby, Calvin Walter! We're headed up to Dallas Friday to meet him- so excited.!!! :)
Work has been MUCH better. I can't even describe it. I also learned that I'll be able to continue working lighter duty until Luke decides to make his appearance. I know it will be tough, especially in the end, but it will be worth it! I'm just so glad and thankful I have that opportunity and won't be forced to take early leave. Praise the Lord.
Tomorrow I'll start my 34th week! I can't believe 33 weeks have gone by. We have a doctor's appointment next Monday, and I always look forward to these. :) Not a fan of the scale these days, but that's ok. Gaining weight is good. So far I've gained a total of 22 lbs, so we'll see what happens Monday!
3 comments:
cute cake! I like that it didn't have booties, ducks or other baby stuff on it. Very non traditional but beautiful in that sense. Glad you got some fun things and that work is going better. It's nice to not have to worry about that. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Love that cake! I'm glad you enjoyed your shower and that work is going better. I cannot believe how seemingly fast your pregnancy has gone. Although it's never that fast to the mother :>
thanks, guys! We had a fun time- it's such blessing to see people come together to celebrate a special time- all for you. We're so loved!!
Post a Comment