Fun Fun!! Starting my 29th week. I have several different apps on my phone that are pregnancy related. I look forward to rolling a new week, just to read the several articles about what Mr. Luke is doing these days. I usually am feeling pretty on target with what they say he should be acting like. This week it talked about his activity level being extremely high, and man they weren't kidding! This child is a crazy man. Yesterday at work, I was talking to a few of my co-workers at the nurses station. I was sitting and noticed the paper I had in my hand (and slightly resting on my tummy) jumped. So I told my friend, who's been dying to feel him move, to feel! He kicked right at that moment and she jerked her hand back! haha.. it was hilarious. He definitely surprised her with his force. She has 2 children and said he was a HARD kicker! Yes ma'am.. he definitely is. We're so excited over him. I think he's pretty happy in there. Not sure what all a baby can be getting excited about in a tiny womb, but hey, he's happy!!
So, I get to take the 3-hour glucose test! Yay me!! Not looking too forward to it, but it is what it is. My first test came back high, so here we go! My sister in law's came back high too, but her 3 hour was fine. We'll see what happens! I'll do that sometime next week, I suppose.
As of last week's appointment:
Total gain: 16 lbs
Luke's HR: somewhere in the upper 150's
Cravings: still nothing specific
Events: family/friends baby shower- May 28
work baby shower- June 3
church baby shower- June 21
Happy Mother's day weekend!!
2 comments:
wow! You've got a ton of baby showers coming up. so exciting!
I'm sorry about the glucose test, but glad to see that you aren't stressing too bad about it (or are you and you just aren't letting on....). I can imagine it will turn out just fine. Nothing to worry about. I just hate that you have to get stuck with needles over and over, but I'm sure you're much better at it then I am. Love you!
I know! We so extremely blessed by our loved ones and friends around us. They'll all be a lot of fun, I'm sure. Yeah, I'm not too fond of the idea of the 3-hour. It doesn't bother me being a pin cushion (I say that now..hehe), I just want more for Luke to be ok and for the test results to come back clean. But if not, I'm trying to remember the Lord is in control, sovereign and good! He'll get us through. Sometimes it's a little easier said than done. So there's my prayer request! I do the test Tuesday, and I'll know a few days after that. I'll keep you posted. Love you!!
Post a Comment