I'll start week 32 tomorrow! Can't wait!
My newest ideas right now, since I've been toiling with the idea of wanting to be at home AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE with my little man, are trying to get my Mary Kay business off the ground. Little do most of you know, I've been a consultant since I was 18. That's 10 years!! I did a little with it in college at HPU and TxState, but not much came of it. It's been off and on throughout the years, but I have a different motivation, now. I'm praying the Lord will provide me the pathway to make this happen. And if not this, then He will show me the correct path!
Also, I teach piano lessons and bake cakes!!!! So, those are other avenues I can take.
I'm praying for the Lord to bless my efforts and to help me find my niche. I love nursing, but I also want to be at home! I can still pick up shifts and even change my work status to SSP (no set schedule; pick up shifts when I want to work).
We'll see what happens! If you're interested in possibly getting on a mailing list to receive Mary Kay books, let me know and I'll add you! I'm going to see how much interest is generated before I get too crazy. I'll keep you updated!!
No comments:
Post a Comment