Friday, May 20, 2011

Pictures!!

I almost forgot to do my 5 week photo op!! As you can see in a previous post, I'm posting pictures in 5 week increments. Below is my 30.3 photo! Yowzers. He really has started popping out. Granted, here I'm in a fitted tank top in jeans vs. sweats and a t-shirt. It's weird to see the difference from before pictures. What a miracle pregnancy is!! Such a blessing. :)


As of this past Monday's appointment:
Total gain: 19 lbs
Luke's heartrate: 150 on the dot
Cravings: If i had to pick, I would choose carbs/cheesy things over anything else

Looking forward to some showers that are just around the corner!

2 comments:

The Norvells said...

you look great! your height has sure helped you carry that kiddo well. such a cute bump for 30 weeks.
Will you post some pictures of your nursery?? I want to see it so bad!!!

The Young's said...

thanks, Karen! I really havn't watched what I've been eating at all. So, I'm glad the weight isn't reflecting that..haha. We just pretty much finished the nursery, yesterday. We have 1 more thing to get for over his bed, but we'll do that eventually. Still have time. :) We'll take some pictures soon, and I'll post them! I wish you were able to come this weekend, but I think you have bigger things happening...hehe. It's getting close!!